Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 2, 2015

1. What custom from your country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it?

Welcome to lunar New Year is a custom that I love the most. Lunar New Year Festival often falls between late January and early February. This is the happy time of year. All people wish good things for next year and forget unlucky things of old year. In this time, all streets and house are decorated very beautifully. I love it because I have time to relax without worrying about studying. For example watching TV with my parents and going to pagoda with friends to pray good luck for my family. That makes both me and my family happier. Another reason is that it is a good time for me to visit my grandfathers, grandmothers, relatives, close friends and give sweet congratulations or lucky money to them.  Including, I love this custom.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét