Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 2, 2015

4. Describe the most influential person in your group or communication and explain why you chose that person, Include details in your explanation.

The person who influenced/ admire/ memorable me the most is my English teacher. She is Ms Lan. She is tall and very beautiful. I love her because she is helpful. She is willing to help us study in class and do homework at home. When I have a trouble, she often gives me useful advices. Therefore, I study English better so much. Another reason is that she is very friendly. After school, we can chat with her about everything, tell stories comfortably and take care of together. Not only me but also her students love her. Including, she influence me the most/ she is the most memorable teacher. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét