Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 2, 2015

What is your favorite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite means of transportation.

My favorite transportation is electric bikes. It is a gift which my father gave me on my 20st birthday. It is very colorful, beautiful and modern. Nowadays there are many electric bikes in my city. One of the reasons is that compared with cars and other transportation, electric bike is very convenient. It almost covers every corner in our city. Another reason is that it has good speed. Compared with common bike, I don’t worry about my time, traffic jam. Moreover, electric bike are friendlier than car. I am sure that using electric bye reduces air pollution. Therefore, the environment becomes clearer. Including, I love electric bikes. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét