Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 2, 2015

During discussion, some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of the talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer?

  
 
Although many people choose to listen more and talk only when they have to, I have a passion in leading the conversation and doing a lot of talking. One of the reasons is that it helps me more confident in the front of the crow. I can talk and show body languages naturally without worrying any things. Another reason is that I can give my opinions freely. Therefore, I can develop my ideas with each problem and have many experiencies for the next conversations. Indeed, that makes me easy to succeed in my life more than others. Including, I love talking much more. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét