Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 2, 2015

What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study?

   Actually, my computer is the most useful study aid for me. It is a special gift which my father gave me on my 20st birthday. Its name is Acer. Acer is thought to be a quite modern brand. It is useful for me because I can use the computer to type and save documents easily. Moreover, every computer has a big memory, so I can save many files easily without worrying about losing it. Besides, with a computer connected to the internet, I can share documents with friends, research information, and join some online free courses. Indeed, that benefits will help  me get high cores in the final examinations. Including, computer is a true choice for me to study.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét